SNE welcomes submissions of scientific papers, classic selfstandig submissions, as well as as well as post-conference publications of contributions from conferences of EUROSIM societies. SNE also is openfor special issues, either dedicated to special areas and/or new developments, or on occasion of events as conferences and workshops with special emphasis in relation with EUROSIM societies.
Authors are invited to submit contributions which have not been published and have not being considered for publication elsewhere to the SNE Editorial Office. Submitted contributions are peer-rviwed by at least two members of the Editorial Board.
SNE Content Types
Simulation Notes Europe publishes peer reviewed contributions on developments and trends in modelling and simulation in various areas and in application and theory, with main topics being simulation overall aspects and interdisciplinarity. As SNE aims for quick publication of new developments, contributions are categorized and limited in space:
- Technical Note (TN) – scientific publication on specific topics in modelling and simulation, 6 – 10 pages
- Short Note (SN) – recent development on specific topics, max. 6 pages
- Education Note (EN) – modelling and simulation in / for education and e-learning; 6 - 8 pages
- Software Note (SW) – specific implementation with scientific analysis, max. 6 pages
- Benchmark Note (BN) – Dokumentation of an realised ARGESIM Benchmark
Benchmark Solution (2 pages SNE), Benchmark Report (4 to 6 pages SNE), Benchmark Study (6 to 10 pages SNE)
- Overview Note (ON) – State-of-the-Art report in a specific area, up to 14 pages, only upon invitation